The K Hand Coater provides a simple but effective means of applying paints, printing inks, lacquers, adhesives and other surface coatings onto many substrates. Two or more coatings can be applied side-by-side in a single operation making the system ideal for comparing products.
The K Control Coater is recommended when repeatability is critical such as computer color matching or when a number of operators will be carrying out the test work. This automatic machine has variable speed and a constant pressure exerted between the bar and substrate. (see K Control Coater data sheet)
* Will deposit from 4 to 500 micron wet film thickness.
* Stainless steel rods and wire used for K Bar.
* Good repeatability with special impression bed.
* K Bars are numbered and color coded.
* Two or more products coated simultaneously for comparison.