MOPAK began paper production 90 years ago and today is the largest paper and cardboard manufacturer in the Middle East and the Balkans.
The annual production capacity of MOPA's the huge integrated facilities in Dalaman, is as follows:
A. 100,000 tons (photocopy paper, school notebook, computer respite forms etc.)
B. 140,000 tons of corrugated paper
C. 140,000 coated paperboard
D. 7,500 tons of cellulose production
E. 25,000 tons of cigarette and filter tipping paper
Please kindly find below our various grammages for our products.
70 – 175 gsm Fluting
80 – 140 gsm Brown Test Liner
125 – 140 gsm White Top Test Liner
160 – 180 gsm Coated White Top Test Liner
70 – 140 gsm Mopak Kraft Liner
These above-mentioned corrugated cardboard wrapping, paper products are produced with the latest technology.
MOPAK KAGIT KARTON SANAYI ve TICARET A.S. includes the following facilities and companies:
* MOPAK Kemalpasa Paper-Cardboard Integrated Facilities
* MOPAK Tasköprü Hemp Cellulose – Cigarette Paper Facilities
* MOPAK Dalaman Cellulose-Paper-Cardboard Integrated Facilities
* MASAÜSTÜ Kagit ve Kirtasiye Pazarlama A.S.
* MOLAYPAK Tifdruk Baski-Ambalaj San. ve Tic. A. S.
* MOPAK Deutschland Papier Vertriebs GmbH