Corrugated Boxes are crafted either out of wood pulp kraft paper whereby only 20% of wood is consumed as composed to wooden boxes or out of kraft paper using wanbe paper farm residues and other non-conventional raw materials and no wood and hence are eco-friendly. Corrugated Boxes can be any number of times into paper.
They come in 2,3,5 and 7 ply modes to suit your specific needs. Central India Packaging has the where with all to manufacture high performance Corrugated Boxes at its most modern facility near Hyderabad.
* Corrugations or flutes can support high load while providing cushioning properties.
* Can be easily cut to any shape & creased to fold in any direction.
* Can be converted to form cartons, boxes, cases, containers, inherent fitments such as interlocking, partitions, fillers etc., for adequate cushioning/support.
* Being collapsible, they are compact, easy & convenient to store and transport.
* Unlike wooden boxes, they are lightweight and easy to handle.
* Low Tare weight helps save transportation costs.
* Can be handled by modern material handling equipment.
* Printability. Affords multi-colour printing & enhances shelf appeal.
* Helps protect against moisture, grease, oil, abrasion, static-electricity etc., with help of coatings.
* Can be salvaged, repulped & remade into boxes.
* Eco – friendly as they preclude use of wood.
* Pilfer proof.
* Can be used to pack products of any shape or size both as transport containers and also as consumer packs.
* Central India can supply poly-coated boxes of specialty coated Boxes for extra protection or boxes with film lamination to give extra shelf appeal.