We can help you with water clarification with Kadant Lamort's most innovative Dissolved air flotation device called Poseidon clarifier.
Filtrate to be clarified is mixed with very small air bubbles, a flocculent and in some cases a coagulant. The chemicals enable the collection of almost all suspended solids into flocs. The presence of air bubbles in the flocs provides them with a density below 1 and enables them to reach the surface.
The numerous separation plates or cones (lamella) provide a very high separation surface, which results in excellent water
quality and significantly reduced chemical consumption.
The POSEIDON PPM Clarifier and SATURN Clarifier provide cost efficient water treatment for:
* Mill effluent
* Fibre recovery (Save all)
* Deinking Greywater
* Micro Stickies and Wax Removal
* Filtrate Polishing
* High TSS capture rate (generally over 95%)
* The highest sludge consistency (up to 12%)
* High water yield (up to 98%)
* Easily handles upstream variations in flow rate and feed concentration
* The Modular design of the Saturn allows future capacity increases.- Significant polymer savings
* Extremely reliable air mixing system, with the patented Poseipump, allowing optimal calibration of the bubble size
* No plugging risks
* Low installation costs due to a modular and pre-assembled construction
* Extremely limited footprint
* Little or no field erection: unload, position and commission