* Recommended 18m and above Pulpers.
* Pulley Drive Beyond 370 Kw is not Recommended Due to High Belt Pull on Motor shaft
* Simple Installation with Horizontal Motor (B3) Instead By Vertical Flange Mounting (V1)
* Standard Horizontal Motor Easily Available with Cheaper Price Compared to identical Rating of Vertical Mounting
* No. of V-Belt Is More and Pulley Width Become wider Than Motor Extended Shaft Create Mounting Problem.
* Due to Heavy Weight and Abnormal Size Very Difficult to Handle
* Saving on Consumable like Belts.
* No. Power loss on Gearbox.
* Easy Starting and No Belt Slippage.
* Standard Gearbox and Motor.
* No. Jackshaft nor Additional Support.
* Easy Erection And alignment (No Sliding Arrangement on Motor)
* Can also be installed on Smaller Volume of Pulper.