Virtually any commercial or residential application of drywall finishing repairing the cracks and joints or holes of drywall plasterboard, stucco and the other surface.
Self-adhesive, faster application, no pre-plastering required, easy to apply, resists cracking, do no rot,no blisters or bubbles, more environmentally-friendly job.It won't tear, shrink, stretch or bubble, while it hides joints, cracks and holes permanently.
Width (mm): 25, 35, 48, 50, 100, 150, 200, 1000, 1200
Length (m): 10, 20, 30, 45, 90, 153
Mass:from 55 to 85 g/sq.meter.
Mesh: 8×8 or 9×9 mesh/inch.
Colour:white, yellow, blue etc..
Jumbo roll: 1200mm X 450m or 900m
Drywall seaming tapes as well as private label and unlabeled tapes.
Each roll is shrink-wrapped, or plastic hand bag.
Other specifications are available upon request.
Testing standard: ASTM-D579
How to use:
1. Wall must be clean and dry;
2. center and apply tape over the length of the joint and pressing firmly;
3. apply a generous first coat of compound over the tape and through the mesh,making sure to completely fill the joint crevice. When the joint has been completely filled, wipe off any excess compound with the drywall knife leaving enough to cover the tape.
4. Let dry completely, then sand slightly.
5. apply sufficient thin finishing coats to produce a smooth wall surface.
6. cut of butted boards do not have a tapered edge. Therefore, special care must be taken to assure proper compound penetration of all joints. This may result in slight build-up of compound that will require an increased amount of edge feathering.
* Failure to completely fill the joint may result in cracking.
* For best results, use a setting-type compound.