Polaris is the software operating with the new modified line of CM-3600 series of instruments from Minolta, especially modified for measuring white samples containing Fluorescent Whitening Agents (FWA). The software takes full advantage of the use of more than one flash-lamp with the CM-3600 instruments to handle fluorescence and absorption separately; the calculation final colorimetric data takes into consideration the mixing of additive and subtractive parts of the detected fluorescent color. Polaris is a program specifically made for whiteness measurements with following functions:
* measurement of reflectance spectra of white fluorescent samples
* calculation of non-fluorescent and fluorescent contributions to reflectance
* calculation of colorimetric data under consideration of additive and substrative color mixing
* calculation of whiteness-related values as total numbers and as contributions from base white, shading and fluorescent parts
* calculation of whiteness-related values under different illuminants to assess metameric effects
* graphical spectral presentation and printable tables of results
* storage of results in Access databank
There is also a version to be used with a portable instrument also for making color profiles.
Request a copy of full-functioning demo version on CD send email indicating name and address!