Cubic boron nitride (CBN) grinding wheel, the second hardest materials after diamond, which is suitable for the processing of the following kinds of material products: high manganese to steel;
1. the high chromium, nickel, molybdenum alloy steel;
2. chilled cast iron (HS80 ~ 90);
3. all kinds of hardened steel (HRC40 ~ 65);
4. all kinds of cast iron (HB200 ~ 400), and has been in the domestic automobile (gear, flywheel, shaft, bearing and 5. other processing), roll, slurry pump mold, cylinder liner;
6. To solve the high hardness of all walks of life in the cutting of hard materials, and can improve the efficiency of work.
According to the different processing technology and different components of the binder can be divided into the following four kinds. There are also differences in their nature and use Resin Bond/Binder with obvious advantages to sharp the Hardened Steel performs higher efficiency.
According to the appearance or shape, the diamond grinding wheel can be divided into parallel grinding wheel; Cylindrical grinding wheel; Cup wheel; Bowl wheel; Disc wheel; Edge grinding wheel; Mill, etc. Including the shapes of 1A1, 1A1R, 1V1, 4A2, 6A2, 11V2, 11A2, 12A2, 14A1, 14F1 CBN grinding wheels.