Basic Member

Selling

Disposable Paper Cups

DESCRIPTION:

We make high-quality paper cups made with food graded ink. Cup size - 140 ML and 210 ML. Paper Quality - ITC, 225 GSM, Multicolor. A 75% advance payment is required while placing the order.

COMMERCIAL DETAILS:

Min Order Qty. 1200000 Pieces
FOB Price * Not Mentioned
Payment Options T/T
Payment Terms 75% while placing the order and remaining 25% before delivery
Place of Origin Vadodara, Gujarat, India

MORE DETAILS:

Product Condition New
Model No. or Name K01 & K02
Brand Name KAAGAT
Supply Capacity 50000 Pieces / Day
Packaging Packing as per requirement available.
Sample Offered? Yes
Sample Terms Buyer pays the sample cost and supplier pays the shipping fee.
* Prices are subject to change. Please contact the supplier for the latest price.

Similar Products from Companies in Rest of India

Image

Paper Cups (Single / Double / Ripple Wall)

We have a very wide range of Paper cups sizes that we manufacture, also apart from Single wall cups, we can manufacture Double wall and Ripple wall cups as well. Offering 100% leak-proof paper...

Cambay Technopack Private Limited Surat, Gujarat, India


Image

Paper Cup Printed Multi Color Line

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Printed Paper Cup

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Paper Cup - Blue Color

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Multi Color Paper Cup

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Paper Cup - Red Color

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Paper Cup Multi Color Line

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Birth Day Paper Cup

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Paper Cup - Yellow Color

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Image

Holographic Paper Cup - Green Color

True Value International is a volumetric manufacturer and exporter of paper plates, paper glasses and paper napkins. We are known for manufacturing high quality paper products at reasonable pricing....


Similar Products from Suppliers in Other Countries

Image

paper Coffee Cups / Customized Paper Cups

Packaging & Delivery Packaging Detail: 100*20, 2000 pcs per carton; 50*20, 1000 pcs per carton. Delivery Detail: 30 days after sample confirmed Specifications: 1. Single-wall promotional kraft...

Nanning Paperjoy Paper Industry Co. Ltd Nanning, Guangxi, China


Image

Paper Cups

Features: 1) All paper cups can be made of various weight paper 2) Printing with food grade ink 3)Highly efficient production rate 4)From 2.5 to 22 OZ can be printed 5)Offset & Flexo printing...

Euro-Pangea Paper Co., Ltd. Shanghai, China


Image

Melamine Overlay Dinnerware

Our Melamine Overlay Paper is used in Melamine dishware and printing. If you are interest in buying, please contact us.

Euro-Pangea Paper Co., Ltd. Shanghai, China


Image

Paper Cups

Paper cups for fast food chains, the cups can be printed and are in different sizes, ideal for fast food chains.

Garcia De Pou Figueres, Girona, Spain


More Product Listings

Find More Products in These Categories

Looking for Buyers Instead?

No Time To Contact Suppliers?

It's Free!

Go to Top